Reporting Accessibility Difficulties Across Fife
Have you or someone that you know, experienced accessibility difficulties when using the following public services?
- Public Transport (buses, trains, stations)
- Pavements (public paths, dropped kerbs)
- Roads (countryside, streets, main roads)
- Disabled parking
- NHS services (hospitals, surgeries, clinics)
- Fire and Rescue
Examples of accessibility:
- Sight - information in braille, guide dog friendly buildings, staff assistance
- Hearing - loop systems, British Sign Language
- Mobility - wheelchair, mobility scooters
The University works in partnership with the 'Fife Access Forum' from Disabilities Fife where anonymous concerns and negative experiences of using public services in St Andrews and across Fife can be raised in the right forums for action.
Please feel free to forward your feedback by:
University of St Andrews
The Old Burgh School