Get in touch
The HR team are working via a hybrid approach. HR staff can be contacted using Microsoft Teams or email. Email and telephone contact details for all HR staff members can be found on our HR staff webpage. Each School & Unit has a dedicated HR Business Partner. (HRBP) You can find out who your assigned HRBP is on the Business Partner webpage.
King Charles III’s coronation – public holiday Monday 8 May 2023
The coronation of King Charles III will take place on Saturday 6 May 2023, with Monday 8 May being designated as an additional bank holiday to mark the historical significance of this event.
To mark this event, the University will grant staff an additional public holiday on Monday 8 May 2023, pro-rated for part time staff. Monday 1 May 2023 will remain as the normal fixed May Day Holiday. For staff who are required to work, normal enhancement rates for working on a public holiday will apply.
Examinations scheduled for Saturday 6 May 2023, will be rescheduled to allow staff and students to watch/participate in events surrounding the coronation. Exams will take place on Monday 8 May 2023, as scheduled. Staff who are required to work on this day will be advised of this by their line manager.
Peppy - support on Menopause and Men's Health
The University has launched an exciting new health and wellbeing service for all staff and their partners. The University of St Andrews is the first university in Scotland to subscribe to Peppy. This service will provide staff with access to free, confidential and personalised support on Menopause and Men's Health - two traditionally under-served areas of health. To find out how to register, please access our internal Peppy webpage.
Access to all HR policies, procedures and forms can be downloaded from the HR policy webpage.
Access to all other policies, procedures and guidance can be downloaded from Governance Zone.
- OSDS - Is the University’s central provider of professional development for all University staff
- IT Services - Provides support to staff on all matters relating to their computer, telephone and AV services.
- Staff health & wellbeing - Offers lots of information, resources and tips on all matters relating to health and wellbeing.
- Involve yourself - Provides information to staff on how to become involved with the wider University community. the town of St Andrews and beyond.
- Research - A gateway for staff to research-related areas supported by the University of St Andrews.
Documents are provided in PDF and Word, to read PDF's a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded, also refer to webpages Adobe accessibility or Screen reading for visual impairments.
British Sign Language (BSL) users can contact us via the online BSL Video Relay Interpreting Service.
All HR documents are available in an alternative format upon request.