For current advice on the recruitment of staff during restricted working due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to the Recruitment Guidance.
Get in touch
In line with Scottish Government guidance, most of the HR team are working remotely or via a hybrid approach. HR staff can be contacted using Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams or email. Email and telephone contact details for all HR staff members can be found on our HR staff webpage. Each School & Unit has a dedicated HR Business Partner. (HRBP) You can find out who your assigned HRBP is on the Business Partner webpage.
For all the latest information and University staff and student communication regarding COVID-19, please visit the Coronavirus information webpage. The University also offers Wellbeing advice for staff including how to stay safe, work remotely, how to take care of your physical and mental wellbeing and where to get help.
Access to all HR policies, procedures and forms can be downloaded from the HR policy webpage.
Access to all other policies, procedures and guidance can be downloaded from Governance Zone.
- OSDS - Is the University’s central provider of professional development for all University staff
- IT Services - Provides support to staff on all matters relating to their computer, telephone and AV services.
- Staff health & wellbeing - Offers lots of information, resources and tips on all matters relating to health and wellbeing.
- Involve yourself - Provides information to staff on how to become involved with the wider University community. the town of St Andrews and beyond.
- Research - A gateway for staff to research-related areas supported by the University of St Andrews.
British Sign Language (BSL) users can contact us via the online BSL Video Relay Interpreting Service: https://contactscotland-bsl.org
All HR documents ares available in an alternative format upon request.