Skip navigation to content

Registry Student Support

The Registry Student Support team sits within the University Registry, providing advice and support for matters relating to the academic record where students are considering or requesting a change of circumstance, such as Leave of Absence, Withdrawal, Mode of Attendance (part/full time study), Location of Studies, Fieldwork etc. There are two Registry Student Support Officers, one focusing on Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught students, and the other on Postgraduate Research students.

The team works closely with Student Services when students are experiencing difficulties, referring students on where appropriate. The officers can provide information and have a drop-in service for students wishing to consider the various options relating to changes in circumstances, as well as taking forward request for changes to the student record for approval.




Do you have a question?

Before contacting us, visit our FAQs page to see if there is a response to your query already.

If you still have a question, contact us using our online form, and we will get back to you by email. 

Ask a question

Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught
Tel: +44 (0)1334 46 2129

Postgraduate Research
Tel: +44 (0)1334 46 2256

Related links