Academic Registry is a core professional unit of the University. It supports students, Schools, senior management and external stakeholders through its administration of the student record; from application to graduation.
Registry is responsible for managing the operations which support the student journey and experience, from application through conversion, matriculation, progression and award.
To provide a high level of support, the unit is split into the following specialist areas:
- Visas and compliance
- Policy and regulatory compliance
- Student journey
- Student support
- Data and records
- Assessments and awards
- Student conduct
- Registry thrives in an environment of respect, tolerance and inclusion, fostering a culture of cross-team working and continuous learning and training
- Registry strives to deliver a professional, expert service in all activities and communications, conducting our business to the highest standards
- Registry is an innovative and resourceful Unit which looks for opportunities to develop relationships, processes and systems to shape and improve University services for the benefit of all
- Registry seeks to maximise institutional opportunities by engaging with external stakeholders in order to inform debates and influence developments, and encourage best practice across the sector
- Registry encourages all staff to identify and exploit opportunities for professional development
Please see Contact us for full details of team contacts.
Walter Bower House