As a core professional service of the University, Registry supports Schools, students, senior management and external stakeholders through its responsibility for student administration from application to graduation. The Unit also informs planning/monitoring processes across the institution to enable evidence-based decision making. All service functions are owned by senior staff and are clustered into coherent thematic portfolios:
- Registry Student Journey
- Compliance and Scholarships
- Systems, Data and Records Management
Registry staff initiate, shape and support institution-wide projects, effecting improvements in key strategic areas including the overall St Andrews student experience.
- Registry thrives in an environment of respect, tolerance and inclusion, fostering a culture of cross-team working and continuous learning and training
- Registry strives to deliver a professional, expert service in all activities and communications, conducting our business to the highest standards
- Registry is an innovative and resourceful Unit which looks for opportunities to develop relationships, processes and systems to shape and improve University services for the benefit of all
- Registry seeks to maximise institutional opportunities by engaging with external stakeholders in order to inform debates and influence developments, and encourage best practice across the sector
- Registry encourages all staff to identify and exploit opportunities for professional development
Please see Contact us for full details of team contacts and locations.
St Katharine's West
16 The Scores
No. 30 on the University map.
The Old Burgh School
No. 80 on the University map.