Health and safety
Environmental, Health and Safety Services is the Unit primarily responsible for the administration and implementation of the University's Health and Safety Policy.
- Provides advice to managers on health and safety matters.
- Provides advice direct to employees on health and safety problems.
- Monitors the effectiveness of the Health and Safety Policy of the University Court.
- Monitors workplace environments.
- Provides health and safety training courses.
- Provides a range of general health and safety services.
- Provides a Radiation Protection Service.