Postgraduate Issues

All students, including both research and taught postgraduates, experience difficulties during their time at university. If you are experiencing either academic or personal problems and need to know who to contact or how to proceed, get in touch with Student Services who can recommend a course of action. You can also check out a list of frequently asked questions by clicking on the links below.