Faculty of Science
The Faculty of Science is home to all of the University schools and departments relating to science subjects.
There are a number of degree options in the Faculty of Science. These include:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Master in Biochemistry (MBiochem)
- Master in Chemistry (MChem)
- Master in Geology (MGeol)
- Master of Mathematics (MMath)
- Master in Physics (MPhys)
- Master in Science (MSci)
- General Bachelor of Science (BSc)
There are also two gateway courses for students interested in studying Computer Science or Physics and Engineering.
Prospective students can find out more about the Faculty of Science, including degree structure and entry requirements on the Study at St Andrews website.
Schools and departments within the Faculty of Science include:
- Computer Science
- Geography and Sustainable Development
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics and Astronomy
- Psychology and Neuroscience
The Dean of the Faculty of Science is Professor Douglas Philp. Find out more about the Deans.