Coronavirus information and guidance


As an international student, you may require a visa in order to live and study in the UK. Whether or not you need a visa, and the type of visa you will require depends on your nationality and the length of the course you are planning to undertake.

The information in this section is only relevant for non-EU nationals who are registering at the University of St Andrews as full-time students. EU and EEA nationals should visit the Brexit pages for more advice and guidance. 

Visiting academics, scholars and researchers should contact the University for advice before making your visa application.