Access temporarily restricted
Due to the UCAS summer results reporting period, access to My Application will be temporarily restricted during the following periods:
- Monday 27 July at 15.00 until Tuesday 4 August at 09.00
- Friday 7 August at 15.00 until Thursday 13 August at 09.00
In the meantime if you have any queries, please email:
My application allows you to track the progress of an application you have already submitted to St Andrews. You can also apply for scholarships, update your details or submit any further requested information.
If you wish to start a new application to St Andrews, please select the relevant option.
I am applying for:
- an undergraduate degree such as the MA, BSc or MChem.
- a postgraduate taught degree such as the MLitt or the MSc.
- a postgraduate research programme such as the PhD.
How to apply for scholarships
If you have applied for a course but are waiting to hear a decision, you can apply for scholarships by following these steps:
- Log in to 'My application'. If you have recently submitted your application to study, you will need to wait until the next working day before attempting to access 'My application'.
- Choose Scholarships and funding, found under 'Useful links'.
Choose View the scholarships and funding catalogue.
- In 'Funding search', enter the academic year you are applying to, the award type (if you are applying for the Accommodation Award, choose 'Accommodation' for award type instead of 'Tuition and maintenance'), and the study level. Ignore the country of domicile and school boxes. Click Refresh list.
- You will now see a list of many scholarships. To find a specific scholarship, search for the name in the Filter box.
- You can then proceed to apply for a particular scholarship. If one of your answers indicates you are ineligible for a fund (for example, you are applying for a scholarship that is for applicants living in Hong Kong, but you enter that you do not live in China) the system will reject your application. If you have answered in error, you can edit and correct your application details and then re-apply for the fund.
If you have any problems or need help applying for scholarships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.