Staff ID cards
If you're having problems with your ID card, contact campus card services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so they can fix it or give you a new one.
If you're having problems with your ID card, email email@example.com so that it can be fixed or replaced with a new one.
If you can't get into a building
- Check you have access in the first place. If the room or building you need is within a:
- School, contact the School manager or admin office.
- professional service unit, contact the building contact or admin office.
- hall of residence, contact the residence service manager.
- Check the opening hours of the building. Although you have access to the building during normal working hours, you might need to request access if you want to get in out of hours.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know:
- your name
- card reference number (it's the nine-digit number above your name)
- the building you're having trouble getting into
- how the card reader behaves when you try to get in.
- Campus card services will check your details, make any changes and respond to you by email.
If your card is damaged
- Get in touch with campus card services, either by:
- emailing email@example.com
- phoning 01334 46 2755
- Let them know your name and card reference number.
- You'll receive your new card by internal mail.
- Return your damaged card to the campus card services office in the Bute building or let them know you've destroyed it.
If the name on your ID card is wrong
- Email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know your correct name.
- Once Human Resources update your staff record, the information will update in the system overnight. This means you should wait until the following day to request a new card.
- Request a new ID card by emailing or phoning campus card services.
If your card is lost
Email email@example.com as quickly as possible. Remember to include your name and your card reference number (if you know it).
You'll receive an email from campus card services once your card has been cancelled. Your new card will arrive in internal mail within the next few working days.
If you'd like to change your staff ID photo, you can supply a new photo to campus card services.
Your new photo should follow the photo guidelines and be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.