Since 2012, IT Services have partnered with QA to recruit apprentices across different disciplines within IT.
You are eligible to apply for an IT apprenticeship if you hold a minimum of five Curriculum for Excellence Level 4 courses or above, including English and maths.
Applicants should have an interest in technology and good communication skills, and know how to deliver excellent customer service.
- Earn as you learn during your two-year fixed-term contract.
- Gain awards through the Scottish Qualifications Authority.
- There has been a 100% employment success rate so far.
- Learn from experienced IT professionals.
- Training and development opportunities.
IT Services and their apprentices have been recognised for their work by a number of awarding bodies, including:
- Microsoft Apprentice of the Year 2014, Sam Foster.
- Finalist for Microsoft Apprentice of the Year 2016, Greg Jennings.
- UCISA Award for Excellence 2016 for the IT apprenticeships scheme.
- SDS Public Sector Employer of the Year 2015 finalist.
- BSC Most Promising Young IT Professional 2015, Dhani McDiarmid.