Privacy and data protection
This page lists all of the University's privacy and data protection policies and notices.
The protection of personal information collected and processed by the University is legislated through the European and UK legislation, notably through the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the DPA”) and through rules on direct marketing activities as provided by Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations. The University takes its obligations to protect personal information and to uphold the rights and freedoms of individuals seriously.
Undergraduate and taught postgraduate privacy notice
Research postgraduate privacy notice
Research data protection guidance
Employee privacy notice
Other privacy notices
- PDF of the Covid-19 test booking privacy notice (PDF)
- PDF of the English Language privacy notice (PDF)
- PDF of the public procurement exercises privacy notice (PDF)
- PDF of the Saints Sport privacy notice (PDF)
- PDF of the graduate survey privacy notice (PDF)
- PDF of the report and support privacy notice (PDF)
- PDF of St Andrews Prize Data Protection (PDF)