Withdrawing from your course: Accommodation

Accommodation Fees

If you are in University owned or managed accommodation and you are withdrawing from your course, you will need to inform Student Accommodation Services.  Students will be liable for their residence fees as per the terms and conditions.
Student Accommodation can be contacted by emailing accommodation@st-andrews.ac.uk.

On return from leave of absence students will have to re-apply for accommodation as a returning student in February.

Accommodation fees are subject to the conditions given in your contract and after the room is cleared and the keys are returned to Residence Manager or residence reception.