Short loan laptops
Students can borrow a Windows 10 laptop for free from the University for up to a month.
How it works
- Fill out the request form and let us know:
- why you need to borrow a laptop
- for how long
- Someone from the IT Service Desk will be in touch to:
- confirm whether a laptop is available for you to borrow
- let you know when you can pick it up
- Pick up your laptop from the IT Help Point in the Butts Wynd Building when it's ready. This will be from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. We don't currently offer collection or drop-offs at the weekend.
Need a laptop for more than a month?
Contact the Money Advice Team within Student Services instead to discuss your circumstances.
Find out more about Digital Inclusion support for: