Reporting discipline

The University acts as a single unit in matters of Student Discipline under the coordination of the Deputy Academic Registrar acting as delegate for the Proctor of the University. Students, staff, residents and visitors can all report misconduct to the appropriate staff as listed below.

Student Conduct Officer 
Student Accommodation Services
Library Services
IT Services
Director of Sport and Exercise
University Security Manager
University Telephone System Administrator

You can also report any incidents of student misconduct using the University’s Report and Support tool. You can either choose to make a report anonymously, or report with contact details so that the Student Conduct Officer can get in touch with you.

Police Scotland can be contacted on 101 in a non-emergency or 999 in an emergency.