University Community Fund
Our University Community Fund will enable the University to listen to ideas, adapt to local needs, and provide financial support to deliver tangible benefits for the wider community.
The Community Fund will accept applications between £250 and £3,000, including those which:
- benefit communities in the local area (St Andrews and neighbouring communities)
- increase engagement between the University and the community
- promote knowledge exchange and widening participation
- promote environmental sustainability
- promote diversity and inclusion
- celebrate St Andrews and the local area’s heritage, whether physical or cultural.
Round 2 now closed
Round 2 is now closed. Round 3 will be announced in due course.