University Community Fund
Our University Community Fund will enable the University to listen to ideas, adapt to local needs, and provide financial support to deliver tangible benefits for the wider community.
The £30,000-a-year Community Fund will accept applications between £250 and £3,000, including those which:
- benefit communities in the local area (St Andrews and neighbouring communities)
- increase engagement between the University and the community
- promote knowledge exchange and widening participation
- promote environmental sustainability
- promote diversity and inclusion
- celebrate St Andrews and the local area’s heritage, whether physical or cultural.
Round 1 applications are now closed
Round 1 closed to applications on Friday 26 June 2020. Please continue to refer to this page for up to date information on Round 2.