Residential and Business Services
Residential and Business Services administers and manages over 4000 student residential places over 13 sites in St Andrews, approximately 2400 are catered and 1700 self-catered.
The department is the largest operational unit in the University, employing approximately 350 staff.
In addition to running the residences during term time, Residential and Business Services:
- runs the cafes in the Byre Theatre, Agnes Blackadder Hall, the Physics building, the Medical Sciences building, the Library and the bistro at David Russell Apartments
- provides conference, hospitality and catering services over the University campus
- services events such as receptions, buffets, formal dinners and weddings
- provides accommodation for groups and holiday makers during the summer
- co-ordinates internal and external conferences, meetings, sport groups, events and summer schools
- co-ordinates the hospitality and catering for Graduation ceremonies twice per year
- Oversees the management of Roseangle House Nursery at the University of St Andrews
Residential and Business Services is managed by Ben Stuart (Director), Alan Riddell and Marianne MacKinnon (Deputy Directors).
Phone: +44 (0)1334 46 2515