How to report: your options

The following section contains information on your options to report sexual misconduct and receive support. Please read the entire page, so you aware of all the options available to you. Remember that you can contact the Student Conduct Officer or the Police directly without needing to speak to Student Services first. 

If you are unsure of whether you want to make a formal report to the University, the Police or both and would like to learn more about your options, you can speak to a Student Services adviser or to an external agency. If you don't want to make a formal report and only want to access support, resources are available for support services that can help you

To speak to Student Services about your options: 

  • Email with the subject ‘Support, Report’ and one of our advisers will contact you. 
  • Call the Wardennial team in your hall of residence during evenings and weekends – all Wardennial staff are trained to help. 
  • Call Security and Response on +44 (0) 1334 46 8999 and ask to speak to Student Services.