Skip navigation to content

Money difficulties

If you have money worries and don't know what to do, make an appointment to see our Money Advisers or email

There are a number of funds you may be able to apply to for financial help e.g. the Discretionary Fund (for UK students) or the International Student Discretionary Fund (for EU/International students). Discretionary Accommodation Award for assistance with Halls fees only.

You may also be able to borrow money from the University if you have a temporary cash flow problem.

For more detailed advice about student funding, credit, budgeting, debt recover and referrals, or to make an appointment to see one of our Money Advisers, Student Services, email