Lost property

If you have lost something while in University buildings or grounds, register it as lost and contact the lost and found property offices.

Report your item as lost

Complete the online form.

You can also contact one of the lost and found property offices listed below.

If there is a match between your report and an item in the system, you will be emailed to arrange collection of your property.

For more information, view the University procedures for managing lost and found property.

You should also report your item as lost to Police Scotland.

Register your items

To make it easier to find items if you lose them, you can register them in databases available to UK police.

You can also use the University of St Andrews Cycle Registration Scheme.