The University offers special package rates for summer schools.
The package includes:
- accommodation and meals
- limited hire of meeting venue and seminar and breakout rooms
- conference office space for the duration of your event, if desired
- standard AV equipment, such as LED projector and screen
- additional equipment upon request (subject to availability, and charges may apply)
- an audiovisual technician to assist with set-up and demonstration of AV equipment
- a dedicated events manager to assist with your event.
There is a choice of superior or standard accommodation.
For further information on our facilities or to make an enquiry please contact the Accommodation, Conferences and Events team by calling +44 (0)1334 463000 or email email@example.com
- Agnes Blackadder Hall
Three-star rated campus accommodation with en suite bedrooms.
- David Russell Apartments
Three-star rated apartments with five double bedrooms and a well-equipped kitchen. Perfect for families and groups.
Superior bedrooms feature:
- one double bed, which is four feet six inches wide (Whitehorn Hall rooms have queen beds, which are four feet wide)
- en suite shower room
- TV (only in selected rooms at David Russell Apartments)
- tea and coffee-making facilities and complimentary wifi.
- McIntosh Hall
Budget accommodation in the heart of St Andrews.
- University Hall
Affordable bed and breakfast accommodation in single or twin rooms with a choice of en suite or shared facilities.
Standard bedrooms feature:
- single beds
- shared bathroom facilities
- tea and coffee-making facilities
- complimentary wifi.
Minimum numbers apply for lunch and dinner. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.