Room booking request for University meetings and events
This form is for University staff booking rooms for meetings/events on weekdays after 6pm or at weekends.
For events on weekdays before 6pm, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For conference, large-scale or personal events, email email@example.com.
If your event is on a weekday, you must book three days before the event.
Rules applicable to all University room bookings
- Only bottled water is allowed is most teaching rooms.
- All food, drink and alcohol must be provided by University catering.
- Everyone must leave the room by 9.30pm.
- You cannot sell tickets or charge an entrance fee (except for Buchanan Theatre where you may sell tickets in advance).
- A £25 fee per hour applies after 9.30pm on weekdays (after 7pm in summer), and all day at weekends, for out of hours room cleaning and security services. Weekends require a minimum of four hours. · You must provide a cost code and analysis codeI for out of hours charges.
- Out of hours cleaning and security services payments must be made within 72 hours of booking. Events will be cancelled if payment is delayed.
Change your booking
To change an existing booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details on your booking confirmation:
- your KX reference number
- the date of your event
- the name of the room you booked.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com, to contact the Accommodation, Conferences and Events team.