Profile 2-M (Faculty of Medicine)
The table below includes the approved English language test and scores for Profile 2-M (Faculty of Medicine).
The test listed below is an in-person test.
|Test||Minimum component scores (Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking)||Minimum overall score|
If you are unsure what English language test profile applies to your course of study, see more on English language requirements.
Providing your English language evidence
When you are ready, you can submit your English language test through the applicant portal.
In some cases, undergraduate and postgraduate applicants may be able to present other English language evidence with their application.
For example, undergraduate applicants with:
- UKVI approved nationality
- an English-medium secondary/high school leaving qualification
- an International Foundation certificate from the University of St Andrews.
And also, postgraduate applicants with:
- a UK degree taught in English
- a degree from a country where English has official status
- a degree which was taught in English and obtained in another country.