The University provides specific training resources related to research integrity in addition to embedding research integrity throughout relevant training on research topics.
The University has seven online modules relating to research integrity available via Moodle.
All researchers should successfully complete online module 1 (receive a passing grade) and are encouraged to successfully complete online modules 2 to 6 at the earliest opportunity.
- University of St Andrews research integrity policies
- Introduction to research integrity and the responsible and ethical conduct of research
- Ethical approval and practice
- Collaborative research and data management and integrity
- Peer review and publication ethics
- Plagiarism and recycling of text and research outputs.