Ask a question, raise a concern or make an allegation

The University encourages individuals, including employees of the University, with questions or concerns about the research conduct of any individuals performing research under the auspices of the University to raise them.

University staff or students may choose to raise a concern in the first instance with a head of School or unit, line manager, trades union representative, sabbatical officer or employee of the Students’ Association, or colleague, and ask that person to bring the matter forward on their behalf.