Student Wellbeing Officer

If you are an undergraduate or taught postgraduate student and feel that you need additional support beyond what is offered through Student Services, the Advice and Support Centre (ASC) or the Centre for Academic, Professional and Oganisational Development (CAPOD), please don’t hesitate to contact Paula. She will help you to access the support that you need.