Postgraduate Masters degrees in languages and culture
Develop your understanding of global languages, literatures, and cultures with a Masters degree from the School of Modern Languages:
- Comparative Literature MLitt
- German and Comparative Literature MLitt
- Modern Languages MLitt – with pathways in:
- Chinese Cultural Studies
- French Studies
- German Studies
- Italian Studies
- Middle Eastern Literary and Cultural Studies (Arabic and/or Persian)
- Russian Studies
- Spanish and Latin American Studies
All degrees are one-year full-time programmes starting in September – except the MLitt in German and Comparative Literature which is a two-year programme.
You can apply for admission anytime between October and August. You should apply as early as possible if you will need a visa to study in the UK.
For further advice about postgraduate study in the School of Modern Languages, please email email@example.com.