The Academic English Service (AES) is designed to meet the needs of users of English as an additional language within the University. The service is delivered through a combination of online resources, including:
- face-to-face and online tutorials
The service is free of charge. To join the service, follow these steps:
- Enrol into the AES Moodle course.
- Book your first tutorial.
- Email email@example.com to let the AES team know it is your first tutorial.
- diagnostic tools
- information and material relating to the AES tutorials and workshops
- online study material designed to be used independently.