Many researchers within the School are engaged in funded research projects.
Major ongoing projects:
- The Logos Institute for Analytic and Exegetical Theology (led by Professor Alan Torrance and Dr Andrew Torrance, funded by the John Templeton Foundation)
- Science-Engaged Theology (led by Dr John Perry, funded by the John Templeton Foundation)
- The St Andrews Encyclopaedia of Theology (led by Dr Steve Holmes and Brendan Wolfe, funded by the John Templeton Foundation)
Other important ongoing projects:
- A critical edition of the poetic works of Lord Byron (led by Dr Gavin Hopps)
- Adam Zoernikav: a forgotten pan-European thinker (led by Professor Judith Wolfe, funded by the Carnegie Trust)
- Mark, Matthew and mixed genres: what the mind-narrative nexus reveals about the Gospels (led by Dr Elizabeth Shively, funded by the Carnegie Trust)
- The shorthand sermons of Andrew Fuller (led by Dr Steve Holmes)
- Texture: structure and composition of ancient Jewish literature (led by Dr Bill Tooman, funded by Mohr Siebeck)
Details of research projects that are not grant-funded, and of wider research networks, can be found on individual staff pages.