Coronavirus information and guidance

Student conduct

The University is committed to tackling issues of student misconduct and maintaining the ‘town and gown’ relationship. This involves being aware of the issues affecting both students and permanent residents and taking action to resolve these issues where appropriate.

Make a report 
You can report misconduct to the Student Conduct Officer, Lucy McMaster, by emailing or calling +44 (0)1334 46 4107.

In an emergency, phone 999 (Police Scotland). For non-emergency issues, phone 101.