Business transformation board
The University’s business transformation board (BTB) is the governance body responsible for making investment decisions and monitoring progress of all initiatives within the business transformation portfolio (BTP).
To find out more, please download the BTB Terms of Reference (PDF, 95 KB).
- approve and prioritise initiatives
- schedule initiatives to make best use of finite resources
- monitor the progress of initiatives and resolve escalations
- ensure any conflicts between portfolio initiatives and business as usual are addressed effectively
- evaluate the outcomes of initiatives
- promote collaborative working across the University
- review and resolve key portfolio-level risks and issues
- ensure that all initiatives comply the business transformation financial operating procedure.
- Quaestor and Factor (Chair)
- Deputy Principal and Master
- Vice-Principal Education (Proctor)
- Vice-Principal for Governance
- Director of Strategy and Policy
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Legal Officer
- Finance Director
- Director of Residential and Business Services
- Director of Corporate Communications
- Executive Officer to the PO
- Head of Business Transformation
- Portfolio Analyst
Find out about BTB meeting dates and times.