Business transformation board
The University’s business transformation board (BTB) is the governance body responsible for making investment decisions and monitoring progress of all initiatives within the business transformation portfolio (BTP).
To find out more, please download the BTB Terms of Reference (PDF, 95 KB).
- approve and prioritise initiatives
- schedule initiatives to make best use of finite resources
- monitor the progress of initiatives and resolve escalations
- ensure any conflicts between portfolio initiatives and business as usual are addressed effectively
- evaluate the outcomes of initiatives
- promote collaborative working across the University
- review and resolve key portfolio-level risks and issues
- ensure that all initiatives comply with agreed delivery methods and standards, for example, use of gated business change lifecycle.
- Quaestor and Factor (Chair)
- Vice-Principal for Governance and Planning
- Academic Registrar
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Legal Officer
- Finance Director
- Dean of Science
- Director of Residential and Business Services
- Executive Officer to the PO
- Head of Business Transformation Portfolio Office
- Portfolio Officer.
BTB meeting dates
- Wednesday 10 May 2017
- Wednesday 7 June 2017
- Wednesday 5 July 2017
- Wednesday 2 August 2017
- Wednesday 6 September 2017
- Wednesday 27 September 2017
- Wednesday 25 October 2017
- Wednesday 22 November 2017
- Wednesday 20 December 2017