Skip navigation to content

Student status confirmation letter

If you are required to confirm that you are a registered student at the University you will need a student status confirmation letter.  This may be required for tax or other purposes.  Please make sure your term time address is up to date via eVision.

In person

A letter verifying your student status and term-time address can be obtained in person from The ASC (Advice and Support Centre), 79 North Street.

By post

If you are unable to go to The ASC, you should email (undergraduate students) or (postgraduate students) to ask for a student status letter to be posted to you.