Postgraduate, leading to a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) or Master of Science (MSc)
- Start date: 7 September 2020
- End date: 30 June 2021 (PGDip) or 30 September 2021 (MSc)
Ten months full time (PGDip); one year full time or two years part time (MSc)
You should have one of the following qualifications:
- A good 2.1 undergraduate Honours degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. biological sciences, ecology, mathematics, statistics, environmental science or computer science).
- A 2.2 in a relevant discipline and equivalent work experience (for example, at least 12 months working in a relevant field). You should also have undergraduate training in mathematics and statistics at SCQF Level 8 or equivalent experience.
If you studied your first degree outside the UK, see the international entry requirements.
You must be able to demonstrate English language proficiency. See English language tests and qualifications.
The qualifications listed are indicative minimum requirements for entry. Some academic Schools will ask applicants to achieve significantly higher marks than the minimum. Obtaining the listed entry requirements will not guarantee you a place, as the University considers all aspects of every application including, where applicable, the writing sample, personal statement, and supporting documents.
UK and EU: £9,450
Wednesday 12 August 2020. Applicants should apply as early as possible to be eligible for certain scholarships and for international visa purposes.
- personal statement (optional)
- two original signed academic references
- academic transcripts and degree certificates
- evidence of English language proficiency (required if English is not your first language).
For more guidance, see supporting documents and references for postgraduate taught programmes.