Postgraduate, leading to a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) or Master of Science (MSc)
- Start date: 6 September 2021
- End date: 30 June 2022 (PGDip) or 30 September 2022 (MSc)
Information about all programmes from previous years of entry can be found in the archive.
Ten months full time (PGDip); one year full time (MSc)
The qualifications listed are indicative minimum requirements for entry. Some academic Schools will ask applicants to achieve significantly higher marks than the minimum. Obtaining the listed entry requirements will not guarantee you a place, as the University considers all aspects of every application including, where applicable, the writing sample, personal statement, and supporting documents.
Wednesday 11 August 2021. Applicants should apply as early as possible to be eligible for certain scholarships and for international visa purposes.
- two original signed academic references
- academic transcripts and degree certificates
- evidence of English language proficiency (required if English is not your first language)
- personal statement (optional).
For more guidance, see supporting documents and references for postgraduate taught programmes.