Postgraduate, leading to a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) or Master of Science (MSc)
- Start date: 7 September 2020
- End date: 30 June 2021 (PGDip) or 30 September 2021 (MSc)
If you started this programme in 2019, you can find information about 2019 entry on the 2019 Applied Statistics and Datamining page. Information about all programmes from previous years of entry can be found in the archive.
Ten months full time (PGDip); one year full time (MSc)
The qualifications listed are indicative minimum requirements for entry. Some academic Schools will ask applicants to achieve significantly higher marks than the minimum. Obtaining the listed entry requirements will not guarantee you a place, as the University considers all aspects of every application including, where applicable, the writing sample, personal statement, and supporting documents.
UK and EU: £9,450
Wednesday 12 August 2020. Applicants should apply as early as possible to be eligible for certain scholarships and for international visa purposes.
- two original signed academic references
- academic transcripts and degree certificates
- evidence of English language proficiency (required if English is not your first language)
- personal statement (optional).
For more guidance, see supporting documents and references for postgraduate taught programmes.