Although most University music events and concerts are open to the public, the Music Centre offers a number of other facilities and opportunities available to those who buy a membership.
Staff and students should use their University email address when paying for a membership.
Membership fees for 2023-2024
- Full membership: University of St Andrews students: £66
- Full membership: Children under 18: £66
- Full membership: University staff and concessions: £95
- Full membership: Standard: £105
- Music lessons only (limited benefits): £17
- Friends of the Laidlaw Music Centre (limited benefits): £20
Semester 1 (1 September to 31 December), Semester 2 (1 January to 31 May) OR summer vacation only (1 June to 31 August)
- University of St Andrews students: £40
- Children under 18: £40
- University staff and concessions: £50
- Standard: £60
These memberships will be available to book from 1 September.