Although most University music events and concerts are open to the public, the Music Centre offers a number of other facilities and opportunities available to those who become members.
Staff and students please make sure you use your university email when paying for your membership.
Fees for 2022-2023
Membership fees for the academic year 2022-23 are as follows:
- University of St Andrews students - £63
- Children under 18 - £63
- University staff and concessions - £90
- Standard - £100
- Music lessons only (no use of facilities) - £16
Semester 1 only/Semester 2 only/summer vacation only:
- University of St Andrews students - £40
- Children under 18 - £40
- University staff and concessions - £50
- Standard - £60
These memberships will be available to purchase from 1 September 2022 to 31 August 2023.