The header pattern includes the University logo and search field. The header may also include audience-specific navigation links above the search bar.
Rules for the header
- The header must be included at the top of all webpages.
- The University logo used for the header must be the "Founded in 1413" variant in black.
- The background colour of the header must always be white.
Must be used on all University webpages except the University homepage, School homepages, or web applications.
University homepage header
Must be used only on the University homepage.
Must be used on every page within a School website.
When a user is authenticated, the header should be altered to include:
- the name of the person logged in
- any user-specific links they may have access to
- alink to logout.
Mini authenticated header - deprecated
This option is no longer supported
This pattern is deprecated and will be removed in a future version of the digital pattern library.
This condensed header must be used only on web applications.