Join our Family Programme
The University of St Andrews is universally known as one of the top ranking UK universities, but what most people aren't aware of is the vital role that parents have to play in supporting this closely knit community.
Development runs a very popular Family Programme for the parents of current undergraduate students. This enables families to be part of the St Andrews community, keeps them up to date with developments at the University and provides ways they can contribute to and share in its achievements.
The Family Programme is free of charge. By registering, you will automatically receive:
- membership of SPARC which entitles members of the extended St Andrews online alumni community to a range of benefits and services
- two Link newsletters per year for the families of undergraduates at the University of St Andrews
- a regular St Andrews in the News e-newsletter for alumni, friends and supporters around the world
- a printed copy of Chronicle, the annual magazine for the alumni and friends of the University
- invitations to our Parents' Receptions in St Andrews for the families of new incoming students
- access to our online Love From Home service which we run in cooperation with Fisher & Donaldson, our local baker and confectioner, to allow you to send your loved ones treats during term time.
In addition, Family Programme members also have the opportunity to:
- support student learning by contributing to the Family Book Fund which provides extra funding for the University Library to invest in much-needed resources
- volunteer to become a member of Saint Connect, the e-networking and mentoring platform exclusively for the University of St Andrews community, to help assist current students and recent graduates in achieving their career aspirations.