Giving to English at St Andrews
Did you, or someone you know, enjoy or benefit from studying English at St Andrews? Or do you simply value the study of literature? The School of English has a number of ways in which you can contribute financially to those who study English at St Andrews.
The following funding options are open to contributions:
- The Endowed Lectureship in American Literature will enhance the study of international literatures within the School of English.
- The Kennedy Scholarship provides support for students who require financial help for the four years of their undergraduate degree studying English.
- Postgraduate Scholarships provide much needed funds to allow talented postgraduates to study in the School of English.
- Family Book Fund provides books and online resources to the Library. Donors can specify they would like to support resources for the School of English.
- Unrestricted donations for the School of English would be used at the Head of School's discretion to respond to needs as they arise.
Any gift you would like to give, no matter how small, can make a difference to the School's ability to help students. 100% of your donation goes to these funds.
Donations can be made using the academic schools donation form.