Postgraduate, leading to a Graduate Diploma (Conversion)
- Start date: 6 September 2021
- End date: 30 June 2022
Information about all programmes from previous years of entry can be found in the archive.
Ten months full time; two years part time
- A good 2.1 undergraduate Honours degree (or equivalent) in any subject. Applicants who have not met the required 2.1 standard may still apply but will be required to submit a writing sample in support of their application.
- If you studied your first degree outside the UK, see the international entry requirements.
- English language proficiency. See English language tests and qualifications.
The qualifications listed are indicative minimum requirements for entry. Some academic Schools will ask applicants to achieve significantly higher marks than the minimum. Obtaining the listed entry requirements will not guarantee you a place, as the University considers all aspects of every application including, where applicable, the writing sample, personal statement, and supporting documents.
Wednesday 11 August 2021. Applicants should apply as early as possible to be eligible for certain scholarships and for international visa purposes.
- personal statement (500 words)
- two original signed academic references
- academic transcripts and degree certificates
- evidence of English language proficiency (required if English is not your first language).
For more guidance, see supporting documents and references for postgraduate taught programmes.