Population and health
The Population and Health Research Group is one of the largest groups in the UK researching the geographies of population, health and housing. The group collaborates actively with colleagues in the UK and internationally in disciplines throughout the social and medical sciences.
The Population and Health Research Group hosts:
- ESRC Centre for Population Change
- ESRC Centre on Dynamics of Ethnicity
- Census and Administrative Data Longitudinal Studies hub
- Centre for Housing Research
- ERC DeprivedHoods project
The group is always interested in new collaborations, so do get in touch.
For further information, visit the Population and Health website