|1995-96||Research fellow, Faculty of Physics, Moscow State University|
|1996-97||Post-doctoral research assistant, Department of Optics, Palacký University in Olomouc, Czech Republic|
|1997-99||Humboldt-Fellow, Department of Optics, Physics Institute, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany|
|1999-2003||Group leader of the Quantum information group, Department of Optics, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany|
|2003-2016||Lecturer, School of Physics and Astronomy, University of St Andrews|
|since 08/2016||Reader, School of Physics and Astronomy, University of St Andrews|
|01/1992||Diploma in Physics, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia|
|02/1996||PhD degree in Theoretical Quantum Optics, Faculty of Physics, Moscow State University, Russia|
|11/2002|| Habilitation. Habilitation thesis: "Quantum information concepts for bright beams using fiber solitons" |
(Theory and experiment), Department of Optics, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany.
- S. Mukherjee, D. Mogilevtsev, G. Ya. Slepyan, T. H. Doherty, R. R. Thomson, N. Korolkova: Coherent Diffusive Photonics, submitted to Nature Communications
- T. J. Proctor et al. "Ancilla-driven quantum computation for qudits and continuous variables", Phys. Rev. A 95, 052317 (2017).
- N. Korolkova "Quantum Discord and Quantumness of Correlations in Bosonic Systems", invited review, submitted to Contemporary Physics.
- C. Croal et al. "Free-space quantum signatures using heterodyne detection", Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, 100503 (2016).
- C. Croal et al. "Entangling the whole by beam splitting a part", Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 190501 (2015).
Optical equalization based on coherent light propagation in dissipatively coupled quantum modes. (See: S. Mukherjee et al.: Coherent Diffusive Photonics, submitted to Nature Photonics.)