Upskill with online courses
Our upskilling courses provide opportunities for skills development for both individuals and businesses in light of the current climate and skills gaps in Scotland. These online courses build key skills, develop confidence and support people to enhance their career prospects, retrain and develop new skills.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certifications
Through our MOS Certification programme, eligible candidates have the opportunity to gain a Microsoft-backed certification in Microsoft Office to enhance their job prospects with skills acquired through a programme of self-directed study, using a variety of targeted training resources (there is no formal training associated with this programme).
The University of St Andrews Upskilling Programme is offering a funded scholarship package of training resources and exam vouchers to prepare for and sit one of a specified range of MOS Certification exams. The main features of this programme:
- 20 scholarship places are available, one per eligible candidate
- A scholarship place will provide the resources and exam voucher for one specified MOS exam
- Applies only to MOS exams in the 2019/O365 version of Office
- Applies only to these certifications: Word Expert; Excel Expert; or Access Expert
- MOS Upskilling packages are only available as scholarship funded places, they are not available for purchase.