The search bar is used to search pages of the University website.
Rules for the search bar
- There must be no more than one search bar option in the body section of a page.
- The search bar text field must not auto-complete user's query.
The standalone search bar must only appear as part of the header pattern.
- The search banner may be used on the body section of a webpage.
- The search banner must not be used directly below the navigation bar pattern.
- It is recommended that the search banner appears directly above the footer pattern if included on the main body of a webpage.
- The search banner with tag buttons option must only pull results from the child pages.
- Only tag buttons must be used with the search banner with tag buttons option.