Rules for event list
- Event titles should not exceed 60 characters.
- The date of the event must be included.
- The time of the event should be included if known.
- The location of the event should be included if known.
- An event that has been cancelled must have the 'Cancelled' tag applied. You can add this tag by applying the
cancelledclass to the element with the
- An optional description may be used to provide additional key information about the event.
- The optional description must be plain text only and contain no additional formatting or links.
- The optional description should have a maximum length of 160 characters. If additional details are required this should be added to a different page and linked to from the event listing.
A list can consist of a single event.
Single event - linking to further details
An event can link to further details of that event.
Events can be combined to make a list. This example shows a list of events with a variety of available information.
- Events should be ordered in a list by date.
- If an event in a list is linked then all other events must also be linked.