Equality and Diversity Inclusion
Welcome to our webpage outlying a suite of E&DI services provided.
- Black History Month event 6.45pm, Weds 23 Oct 2013, open to all.
- International Coming Out Day: Staff invited to upload their Sexual Orientation.
- Inclusive Curriculum Toolkit: Launched at 'Directors of Teaching Induction'.
- Most LGBT Friendly Organisation goes to the University of St Andrews.
- Athena SWAN Support: Web resource for Schools.
- Chemistry the first School to attain the ‘Athena SWAN Departmental Award’.
- Alternative Format: Demonstrating good HE sector practice.
- Equality Act Changes on Disability (PDF, 209 KB)
- Equality Staff Briefing Gender Identity & Reassignment (PDF, 374 KB)
- Equality Staff Briefing on Race, Religion and Belief (PDF, 353 KB)
- Equality Staff Briefing on Sexual Orientation (PDF, 386 KB)
- Guide to Alternative Phrases and Words (PDF, 62 KB)
- A-Z of Key Trans Terminology in use in Scotland (PDF, 12 KB)
- A-Z of Cultural Ethnicity, Religion and Belief Considerations (PDF, 529 KB)
- Monthly diversity dates
- Diversity Awards