PHILP, STAFFAN [SSNE 4806]
- First name
- Social status
Text sourceSteffan Philp was the son of William Philp. He studied at Uppsala in 1649. He became an ensign in the Uppland regiment in 1656 and later died unmarried.
Svenska Adelns Attartavlor, vol. 5, pp.702-703.
- SWEDEN, UPPSALA
- Arrived 1649-01-01, as STUDENT
- Departed 1649-12-31, as STUDENT
- Capacity STUDENT, purpose ACADEMIC
- SWEDEN, UPPLAND REGIMENT
- Arrived 1656-01-01, as ENSIGN
- Departed 1656-12-31, as ENSIGN
- Capacity OFFICER, purpose MILITARY