Postgraduate visiting days
There are plenty of opportunities to visit the University of St Andrews. We hold visiting days throughout the year to offer prospective postgraduate students a chance to experience the University's unique atmosphere and see for themselves the quality of the teaching on offer.
A typical visiting day will offer you the chance to:
- Meet the postgraduate recruitment team and postgraduate ambassadors, who will talk you through your itinerary for the day.
- Enjoy a walking tour of St Andrews, guided by a postgraduate ambassador, who will give you an insight into student life, traditions, and the University's history.
- Hear a welcome talk covering topics including the University's population demographics, student accommodation, student welfare and support, and sport and recreation. You will also be given the opportunity to ask questions about your application and study.
- Make a visit to the department you wish to study in and meet with an academic from your chosen field. Though we do our best to arrange this, it is not always possible.
- Attend a drop-in session in the Students' Association, Chaplaincy and the Sports Centre.