Faculty of Science
The Faculty of Science is comprised of eight Schools and is led by the Dean of Science. The Faculty offers modular programmes, each of which leads to an Honours degree.
If you are a suitably well-qualified candidate, you may be offered entry into the second year, depending on the programme you are applying for.
The Schools within the Faculty of Science are:
- School of Biology
- School of Chemistry
- School of Computer Science
- School of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- School of Geography and Sustainable Development
- School of Mathematics and Statistics
- School of Physics and Astronomy
- School of Psychology and Neuroscience.