Postgraduate, leading to a Postgraduate Certificate (PG Cert)
The following course dates are for those planning to complete the PG Cert in a year:
- Start date: 22 January 2022
- End date: 23 January 2023
Information about all programmes from previous years of entry can be found in the archive.
Minimum one year part time; maximum two years part time
- A 2.1 undergraduate Honours degree in a relevant biological science. Entry will also be offered following successful completion of the Undergraduate Certificate in Sustainable Aquaculture in conjunction with additional evidence of relevant professional experiential learning. If you studied your first degree outside the UK, see the international entry requirements.
- English language proficiency. See English language tests and qualifications.
The qualifications listed are indicative minimum requirements for entry. Some academic Schools will ask applicants to achieve significantly higher marks than the minimum. Obtaining the listed entry requirements will not guarantee you a place, as the University considers all aspects of every application including, where applicable, the writing sample, personal statement, and supporting documents.
Postgraduate Certificate: £8,080
Applications are accepted until shortly before teaching starts. Applicants should apply as early as possible to be eligible for certain scholarships and for international visa purposes.
- CV or résumé
- two original signed academic references
- academic transcripts and degree certificates
- evidence of English language proficiency (required if English is not your first language)
- covering letter or letter of intent (optional).
For more guidance, see supporting documents and references for postgraduate taught programmes.