Postgraduate, leading to a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) or a Master of Science (MSc)
The following course dates are for those planning to complete the PGDip or MSc in the minimum time required.
- Start date: 6 September 2021
- End date: 30 March 2023 (PGDip) or 30 September 2023 (MSc)
Information about all programmes from previous years of entry can be found in the archive.
Minimum 18 months part time, maximum four years part time (PGDip); minimum two years part time, maximum five years part time (MSc)
- A 2.1 undergraduate Honours degree in a relevant biological science. Entry will also be offered following successful completion of the Undergraduate Certificate in Sustainable Aquaculture in conjunction with additional evidence of relevant professional experiential learning. If you studied your first degree outside the UK, see the international entry requirements.
- English language proficiency. See English language tests and qualifications.
The qualifications listed are indicative minimum requirements for entry. Some academic Schools will ask applicants to achieve significantly higher marks than the minimum. Obtaining the listed entry requirements will not guarantee you a place, as the University considers all aspects of every application including, where applicable, the writing sample, personal statement, and supporting documents.
Postgraduate diploma: £16,160
Wednesday 11 August 2021. Applicants should apply as early as possible to be eligible for certain scholarships and for international visa purposes.
- CV or résumé
- two original signed academic references
- academic transcripts and degree certificates
- evidence of English language proficiency (required if English is not your first language).
- covering letter or letter of intent (optional).
For more guidance, see supporting documents and references for postgraduate taught programmes.